Here, you can access all publications of the PRISM 2 consortium or as well as background literature. Once new publications are available, we list them here. Open-access papers are linked directly to the full-text version. All others lead to the respective preprint repository or publisher.
PRISM 2 Publications (1)
- Authors (2021). First publication (coming soon). Journal, Volume: pp.
Selected Background Literature
- Catalá-López F et al. (2010). Does the development of new medicinal products in the European Union address global and regional health concerns? Popul Health Metr, 8: 34c.
- Cuthbert BN and Insel TR (2013). Toward the future of psychiatric diagnosis: the seven pillars of RDoC. BMC Med, 11: 126.
- Cuthbert BN (2019). The PRISM Project: Social Withdrawal from an RDoC Perspective. Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 97: 34-37.
- Insel TR and Cuthbert BN (2015). Brain disorders? Precisely. Science, 348: 499–500.
- Kas MJ et al. (2019). A quantitative approach to neuropsychiatry: The why and the how. Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 97: 3–9.
- Missault S et al. (2019). Hypersynchronicity in the default mode-like network in a neurodevelopmental animal model with relevance for schizophrenia. Behav Brain Res, 364: 303–316.
- Porcelli S et al. (2019). Social brain, social dysfunction and social withdrawal. Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 97: 10–33.
- Peleh T et al. (2019). RFID-supported video tracking for automated analysis of social behaviour in groups of mice. J Neurosci Methods, 325: 108323.
- Saris IMJ et al (2017). Social functioning in patients with depressive and anxiety disorders. Acta Psychiatr Scand, 136: 352–361.
- Zott B et al. (2018). What Happens with the Circuit in Alzheimer’s Disease in Mice and Humans? Annu Rev Neurosci, 41: 277–297.